Friday, February 1, 2008

wild things are scary

Last week I bought this book for Aj’s Leap Frog Little Touch. This is actually a good book, with its cartridge in it the book comes to life. It also teaches your toddler about numbers & emotions.

But unfortunately, Aj don’t like it that much. Well, I think it’s kinda’ evident why he dislikes it, the characters really look scary. Hmm, you know what I didn’t even realize that until Aj cried when the monster said “awoooh!” (silly mommy) lol!





Anyways, I think I’ll just sell this book on eBay and purchase a new one. Now, I’ll make sure that the next book will make Aj happy. I’m eyeing on the ABC Adventure of Tad, I just wish he’ll love it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

natawa naman ako dito :D oo nga naman, scary yung toy hehe

Eds said...

kya nga sis! hehehe binili kuna cya ng bago :)

Anonymous said...

eds, kahit ako natakot sa toy. hehehe!

Eds said...

hehehe kya nga sis eh! :)