Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Aj 's back to his "takaw" mode!

Thank God! It's really over! After almost 2 weeks of illness, Aj has fully recovered! Everybody's really happy to see him back to his old "bibo" self. And his back to his “takaw” mode too. What I mean with “takaw” mode?

Imagine this; every time he sees anyone who sat down on our dinning chairs either to eat or just sit on the chair, he always rushed to the dinning table and climbs on his favorite chair and says “papa” which means “eat” for him. And yes, he climbs, because the chair is a regular chair for adults, not those high chairs for babies, he really climbs and can sit on it in just seconds. Imagine how strong his bones are! Now, I realized how important to drink milk, especially when expecting, buti nalang good girl ako! ;)

Then para ba cyang addicted sa food, lol! Na every time we’re eating something or when he sees us chewing on something, he just asks for it for him to “papa”too. But before he puts the food in his mouth he messed up with it and does some kind of ritual! Lol!

Well, for you to understand what I really meant, here are some pictures that I shot while he was doing his “ritual” thing :)

Aj is actually eating little oranges here (I don't know their exact name?)! lol! Before he puts the oranges in his mouth he mashed, pound, scrape and spread it all over the table! Hehehe

Look!

Then, he pick them one by one and lick them little by little! ( with my dad's recipe book as his chopping board! lol!)


Then, if ok na sa knya yung taste, he swallow the whole thing!


I don't why he does that, I think he really likes his fruits really crush and beaten! Lol! I think he got it from his dad! hahaha

BTW, I really want to thank all of those who wish Aj well. Thanks for the kind words and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my son loves those little oranges as well!

as in takaw to the max. glad to know aj is well :)

Eds said...

Kaya sis, Thanks ha :)