Monday, February 18, 2008

v-date with hubby

Last Feb 15, me and my hubby Adrian went out for our V- Date. We had our fine dining at Ala Creme'. The place was cozy and was just right for a very romantic mood.Here are the pics that we shot!
~ US ~

021520083307_edited.jpg


~ Me and My Hubby ~


~ Pa-cute hubby, lol! ~


The Food: ( some )




021520083308_edited.jpg

~ Chocolate Frappe ~

021520083312_edited.jpg

~ Ceasar Salad Supreme ~


We had a Steak Ala Creme' with Mash Potatoes and Chicken Fingers for our main course, finally a Sinful Cake for our dessert. Yumyum! Unfortunately, we haven't got a shot of the rest of our food, because my cam run out of battery, talking about the big day!:( Anyways, it's fine with me at least we had a night that I will never forget. :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uyy sweet naman ninyo ha! Pa- date date pa heheh :)