Friday, February 1, 2008

friendship meme

Got this friendship meme from Yvette. Thank you so much sis for sharing the cutie with me. :)




Friendship Day is a special day... It is a special time when you can tell your friends how much you appreciate them and show them how happy and thankful you are to have them... and well, it is the best to let them know how you feel everyday... A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!

Now I'm sharing the meme to Posh, Lorie, Nice, Marlene, Rosemarie, Mich, Sarah, Thira and Yen

6 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Thanks for tagging me, I have dne it ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hello sis, thanks for this tag, will be doing it soon:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eds, thanks for this friendship meme. I'll post this later. Have a nice weekend.

Mich said...

awww, thanks sis! dami ko ng utang sayo, will do it soon i promise! :D

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Thanks for the very sweet message Eds. :)

It's up in my site already.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

California tourism said...

Hey any one give some suggestions how to make a big blast celebration of friendship day in Church and Sunday School.. I have searched all sites about friendship day.. But no site helped me.. So, please give some ideas to make fun.. And as well worship the lord.. Narrate some crafts or some games to play in Sunday School on the occasion of FRIENDSHIP DAY.. And also in Church with all the elders.. Please please help me..