Thursday, February 28, 2008

canada here they come :)

My MIL & FIL plans to visit my SIL who recently gave birth to her first child in Canada. They are really excited to see their first ever “girl” grandchild. They hope to travel by the end of March this year, so they really need to settle things up as early as possible.

One of their unsettled issues is their hotel reservations. Uhuh, they haven’t booked where they are going to stay for the rest of the trip, so as for me who am always online, I was the one assigned to help them resolve what hotel they’ll be staying, the cars they will used etc.

Luckily, I know one site that can help me solve these problems in a zippy! Hotel Reservations.com has it all from booking your hotels, flights, cars, vacation rentals & vacation packages. Plus they offer great hotel discounts and affordable packages worldwide. Not only that, you can also use their complete city guide for your reservation or for planning your trip and call their toll fee hotline to book your trip or a group trip and experience their great discount!
With their competitive rates and services you can be sure that you’ll have your best travel ever, worldwide!

So, where else should I reserve them but here. :) I just have to get some information from them in a little while and I'm done.

Can’t wait to booked them up and ask for some “pasalubong” for a job well done. Lol!






0 comments: