Thursday, February 7, 2008

white tea anyone?

Me and my hubby loves tea so much that we have almost live ¼% of our life span drinking teas.

As for me, I really drink tea almost everyday, in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon or in late evenings or just anytime of the day when I feel stressed out. I always feel this refreshing & relaxing feeling every time I have one. I don’t know why? But tea just gives me this invigorating sensation that puts me on the mood.

Especially that I’m a working mom in a Big Manufacturing Company and have been working as an Accountant and an Administrative Officer for seven years. Well, to add up to my demanding line of work is I only have one day rest from work, which is Sunday. So from Monday to Saturday I was always exposed to numbers and some decision making tasks every hour of the day. Whew! A revitalizing drink will definitely serve as a stress buster.

My favorite of tea of them all is this White
Pear Tea. Have you ever heard of this White Tea? Well, if not, you better read what I’m going to say.

White Tea comes from the bud of the plant rather than the leaf and is, like Green Tea, unfermented. The buds are withered and air dried producing a light, clean and slightly sweet cup of tea. White pear tea includes very delectable and healthy ingredients of
Silver Needle Tea and Tribute Eyebrow which add to its innovative flavor. It’s really a revolutionary tea that has the highest amount of antioxidants so it can surely give you that uplifting jive that you need!

White Pear Tea has a variety of packages that suits everyone’s personal needs and taste. They have White Pear Tea in T-Mini travel tin w/ 16 Count Refill, White Pear Tea 20 Pyramid Infusers in foil wraps, White Pear Tea 16 single cup Infusers, White Pear Tea T-Mini travel tin, White Pear Tea 30 individually boxed Infusers.




I personally love the 30 individually boxed Infusers. Why? Because it’s very yummy plus it has this smoothest blend of white tea, slivers of sweet pears and natural pear. It definitely gets me going anytime! Well, other than its antioxidants, its ingredients are definitely the purest and least processed which is best for people who really wants to live a very healthy lifestyle.

So why not try this now! I assure you, it’s definitely not like those ordinary teas that we see in the market. So, if you are tea addict like me and want to experience a new tea sensation you got to grab one of these and enjoy living healthy!

0 comments: