Thursday, February 21, 2008

reunited part 2

Last January ’08,(late post huh) my dearest friend Faye, came home here in the Philippines to have some rest from their undying work in the US. She is actually based in Torrance CA and currently got her license there as a CPA. So, imagine how she’s adjusting on her new career as a professional. She definitely needs some rest!

Her visit this time was unannounced and we were quite shock to read (via text sms) that they (she & her hubby Jude) just arrived!

This is like a once in a year chance, so definitely we didn’t waste time. We went out and had some fun (as in kwentuhan galore, at si Faye ang host! lol!)

Here are some of our pictures!



~ G, ney, faye, rods, sha, tin and me ~

~ jude, faye, ney, sha ( noel where are u?), tin, rods, g, me and my hubby (nasa dulo! ntakpan sa cam)


~ ayan, see us there sa dulo? ~

Arrgh... please excuse my fly away hair! (I hate it really!) At least now that hair has been expunged na, coz I already had it cut and rebonded. lol! (pasaway kc eh, hehehe)

We really had fun Faye! See you soon!

Btw, reunited part 1 was the day of my wedding!



2 comments:

Jhona said...

awww! ang gaganda nman ninyo..(-_-)

Ozzy's Mom said...

hehe same kme sana ng comment ni Jhona ^_^ agree! pretty barkada!

got u tagged Eds. enjoy
http://vanniedosa.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/the-domino-effect/