Sunday, February 3, 2008

oh, why me???

It’s almost 1 ½ years now since I gave birth to Aj. My whole pregnancy was a bliss with no sort of morning sickness or whatever. I also considered my delivery a very easy one! Why? Because I fell I asleep at my first push and my OB and nurses did the entire job! lol!

But of course there where some awful fallouts after my pregnancy, worst of them all is my stretch marks! Ha! If I just could turn back the time and have chosen the right stretch mark cream that really work, I wouldn’t be suffering from these horrible webs on my tummy.

I’m very skinny and have a flat tummy before. So when my tummy got bigger and bigger I was very sure that I’ll get some stretch marks because of too much stretching. I bought some pretty expensive creams to prevent stretch marks but still the results where not good. Then my friend Iya, who gave birth last January 2007, said that she has no visible stretch mark or whatsoever because of the revitol stretch mark cream that she had read from a very informative blog about stretch marks. The blog also tackles about the facts on having the marks and also done some testing on different creams to search for the best stretch mark cream that really works.

Oh! If only I known I've read this blog earlier my tummy would be much prettier. But wait! I think it’s not yet too late, I believe that I still be able to minimize my marks by using the cream now. If that’s the case I should buy the it as soon as possible! Yipeey! At last! I’ll be stretch marks free soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I know that pregnant womens are conscious about beauty but if they are suffering with stretch marks during the time of pregnancy. But what to do wait for the right time to prevent stretch marks. i advice them to use a Revitol Stretch Marks Cream has launched as it can be preventable.