Thursday, February 21, 2008

awards galore!!!

I have so many awards from my friends that I haven't posted yet, so before I start my day this morning, I'll post them all here:

Thank you so much to Mich for giving me this :
And passing this award to
Lhen.





To Lorie & Abie for :

And I'm passing this one to Josh, Noel & Denz




Norms for these two :

I'm passing them to Jona, Jean & Nova











To Lisa for this:

And finally this one to Abie, Yen & Jesse




Thank you so much sisters! Have a great day!



4 comments:

Nova said...

thanks edz.. for the appreciation, i'll buzz u later when i'm done with it...

have a happy thursday..

Anonymous said...

Thank you,sis! You're a friend too;) Xo

Anonymous said...

wow! cool! gusto ko ung ibinigay mo..got to adjust my sidebar..and of course, i should include your name in my acknowledgment list, ill do the adding of ur other site..salamat po ulit :)

Mich said...

you're welcome sis! ;)