Tuesday, February 12, 2008

red citrus tea for your red valentines day

Remember my post about our crave for teas? Well, it just got even deeper, as in a lot deeper, lol! That’s why this Valentines, I was thinking of giving my hubby some new Tea flavors from R Evolution. I was choosing from Red Tea or Citrus Tea for him to get him addicted to. Of course, I want to give him the best Premium Tea available, that’s how I love him, always give him the very best, lol!

As based on my research, Red Tea is not actually a tea variety, but an herbal tea preparation of the South African herb Roobios. The naturally caffeine-free Roobios leaves are fermented to produce their distinctive reddish-brown color and contain even more antioxidants than green tea. Citrus Tea on the other hand gives the outmost flavor and vibe to any tea! Hmm, so why not give my hubby both of the best worlds.

The Red Citrus Tea from R Evolution is my best and final choice. From its invigorating flavor to its health benefits, you will never go wrong. The Red Citrus Tea is an herbal tea with a unique blend of citrus spice. Deliciously sparkling, Citrus Spice starts with Rooibos, a South African herb, and then adds lemon peel, orange peel, cloves, cinnamon, and other natural herbs and spices. The product is a refreshing medley that will transport your senses to a fragrant citrus grove! Hmm, yummy, the invigorating taste can make you love life flaming! Lol!

So, if you want you Valentines Day very Red & Spicy grab one now!

0 comments: