Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my own domain!

Yipeey! I'm so happy to have my very own domain!

Yes, you read it right, I just purchased my domain at Wordpress! (Thanks to paid blogging!) I'm so happy to see my name with the .com at the end. Lol! Excuse me for being so pathetic but I’m just so excited! LoL!

Though I’m still in the process of learning Wordpress which is quite intricate at first, I’m somewhat getting it all in my system now. Thanks to my previous blogging experience and bloggy friends
Mich, & Vannie, (meron pa me hindi maintindihan sis, lol) I was able to surpass some obstacles. (drama!lol! )

In short! (This is quite getting long na), I want you guys to please link my new blog.


I also want to thank Yen, salamat sis! naliwanagan na me! :)

http://edsnanquil.com.

See you there! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow eds, congrats!

i've been on your other blog. 18 months na pala si aj this feb. si anevay 19 months naman sa feb 23.

Anonymous said...

Congrats,sis! I know the feeling:) hehe I had my first domain a year ago..Happy Blogging!

Btw, I've got you an award here;

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1556

Xo

Jesse Pega said...

Hi sis! wow congrats! your own domain!

i've been wanting to have my own domain na rin kaya lang i still have little knowledge re it. Could I ask you a few questions though?
1. who is your web host?
2. how much do you pay? per month ba or yearly?
3. when will it be running? after you pay ba?
4. can i import the content of my old blog so that my new one won't look like "empty" or blank?

Sorry too many questions ha? im really interested to join the wagon eh

thanks and congrats again sis!

abie said...

wow, own domain...congrats sis...

ako still contemplating if i should get my own domain. nag kukuripot pa din and i'm not sure if i can still mantain a third blog..

uy pag nag decide ako kumuha ng sariling domain, kulitin kita ha.

tc sis

Eds said...

Milet -> Thank u milet! Hope to see u there always hehe

Yes 18 mons na cya this feb, halos mgkasing age pla cila noh, thanks again :)

Eds said...

Yen -> Thanks sis!, thanks din sa ppag help sa akin ha, I really appreciate it! :)

Eds said...

Jesse -> Thanks din sis, yes I'll be glad to help u, sana nakatulong me :)

Eds said...

Abie -> hi abie, thanks ha! Sure, I'll be also glad to help u! Bili kna kc ng domain mo now! hehehe :)