Friday, February 22, 2008

feast one hundred and eighty








Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
Yes, the time i texted my officemate about me being his secret admirer. I even called him and told that I'm really crazy for him. Then I suddenly stop doing that because everytime I see this officemate of mine, he always tell me that he recently got an indecent proposal from his secret admirer. Gosh! (up to know he still don't know that I was his so-called secret admirer, lol!)I'm really afraid to tell hm the truth.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
They are just those little tube shakers, those very typical ones

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
We're planning to take a trip to Macau for a short vacation and to visit my SIL.

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

I sometimes used Vaseline Unscented and the Mark Spencer's Honey Hand Lotion

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

I call it Blogzy Tiramisu :) I really couldn't think of something right now. :)

INGREDIENTS
6 eggs, separated
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 pound mascarpone cheese
2 tablespoons brandy
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, room temperature
30 ladyfinger cookies
8 ounces finely chopped bittersweet chocolate

Have your feast here.



10 comments:

Crystal said...

Yummy Feast! Thanks for stopping by.

Jen said...

Your feast sounds delicious! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Marsha said...

Great feast! your dessert sounds terrific... I'm impressed that you posted an actual recipe!

Idaho Gal said...

Nice salad. Sounds exciting!

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed your feast.
Thanks!

Feel welcome to visit my feast at

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Tina said...

Funny Salad! :)

Angie said...

Very nice feast. That was a crazy prank you pulled on your coworker.

Shan said...

Mmmm...you dessert sounds yummy. :-)

**"Liza"** said...

qswbukgreat feast here.dessert sounds yummy..
Mine is here at My so called life

Melanie said...

Funny pracitcle joke! Ha!

Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me