Wednesday, February 27, 2008

capture your best moments forever!

My hubby's clan is such a picture buff, as in! They love to take pictures almost every where they go, and mostly they shot them at the comfort of their own house. Which is for me is very essential and very artistic to preserve a special memory, that’s why I’m one of them now. Lol!

Anyways, I just talked to my SIL last night and she was so excited to tell me about their plan to have their family photo (with their new baby girl) taken by the most renowned Mark Oristano- the best Dallas photographer ever.

Mark Oristano Photgraphy offers the best photography and best Dallas headshots ever, with his 100% guarantee that you’ll only have to pay him if you’re thrilled beyond belief with your photographs, is the best offer in any Dallas photography. Yes! You read it right, if you’re not thrilled with his work for any reasons at all, he will either re-touch your photographs, or photograph your family again and make sure that anything that wasn't perfect is fixed, without you paying another cent. And if you’re still unsatisfied with his photographs he will refund EVERY PENNY you invested in them. Wow! You don't pay for your photographs unless you love them beyond expression! Isn’t that the greatest deal ever! My SIL is very lucky to have found someone like Mark.

I just can’t wait to see the photos!


0 comments: