Friday, February 29, 2008

feast one hundred and eighty one









Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?

Ah, my baby AJ, I always hugged him before I leave the house for work :)



Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
I'm not really into beauty tips or something, but I think the best beauty tip that I can give is " Always have a positive outlook in Life, eventhough many trials had come, remember to never-ever to forget to "smile"! :)

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Yellow for me is a color of a "chicken", literally speaking a real "chicken". Well, I just had my lunch so I'm not that hungry. I don't know why I relate that color to chickens? lol!

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
I think I would be more of a nature photographer. I really love the scene of a blooming flower or a rising sun.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?

Hmm, the longest book I've read was my High School Filipino subject "Noli Me Tangere" lol! I mean, I'm not really into novel type of books, some of my reads are inspirational and informative stuffs like "Chicken Soup for The Soul" or "What To Expect".




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast sis! Oo nga we almost have the same main course:)

Susanna said...

3.15? It is only 6.45 am here! I have not yet hugged my beautiful baby or toddler because they are still asleep (yippeeee!)
Hope the rst of your day goes well.

Natalie said...

Your salad made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love your feast! Yellow~chicken-lol! Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to check out my new site hosting two memes-Brand New. Mercedes Rocks: http://mercedesrocks.wordpress.com

Marsha said...

Great feast... love your color yellow comment. That is the color of cowardice so I guess it fits. Too funny!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Gabriel said...

Great feast, I hadn't thought about chicken! :-)

Happy FF!

Gabriel's feast

Unknown said...

Well, chickens start as little yellow balls.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Forgetfulone said...

Love the chicken part! I like to read the Chicken Soup books, too. Hey! Yellow chickens and chicken soup.