Wednesday, February 13, 2008

post a smile

I got a very sweet tag from Wifespeak. Thank you so much for this lovely tag sis. It's all about posting the cutest smile of your child.

Well, I chose this picture because I can't help but smile whenever I see it.



It's a picture of AJ when he was 5 months old. He's wearing my dad's cooking cap! Isn't he the cutest! Look at his gums oh wala pa cyang teeth lol! :)

I would like to tag my bloggy friends Jane, Mich, Abie, Yvette, Alpha, Vina, Roselle, Peachy, Lhen and Jenny

9 comments:

DebbieDana said...

Your AJ's cute :)

wifespeak said...

Hi there! First of all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you and your loved ones. Love your AJ's picture. I like this tag so much because babies smiles always bring a smile to even the toughest people out there. I'd love to see the pictures of everyone you've tagged. God bless . . . .

RoSeLLe said...

hi eds! thanks for the tag :) will be posting my son's biggest smile and will let u know when i'm done.. again thank! :)

Norm said...

wow! cute naman ng smile ni baby! 2 awards for you eds in my creativity site...

Mich said...

awww, this is indeed a cute tag. thanks sis! will post it soon :D

Eds said...

Debbie - thank sis mana sa mommy! lol!

Wifespeaks - Thanks din, and cute tlga ng mga baby lalu na pag wala pa silang ngipin heheh

Roselle - Welcome sis!

Norms- Thanks sis sa comment and award! :)

Mich - yes sis! thanks din :)

Happy Valentines Sa Inyo Lahat!

Lhen said...

Hellow.. Ang cute naman ni AJ! I'll post mine soon sis! Maraming Salamat! :)

RoSeLLe said...

hi eds! done with this tag :)
you can check it out now here http://www.msdrelle.us/2008/02/post-smile.html Again, thanks for tagging me :)

Jane said...

done with this tag eds :)

http://janeking.blogspot.com/2008/02/smile.html