Friday, February 15, 2008

friday's feast from Gabriel


Fridays Feast has been down for two consecutives weeks now. We, the avid fans, thought of making our own fridays feast. ;)
Check them out:

Appetizer
The world is coming to an end. There's no way out. You only have time to say one thing to one person you know. What would you say, and to whom? Like Gabriel I'll tell my husband how
much I love him and give him a kiss and hug.

Soup
Name something you're absolutely crazy about.
I'm actually crazy about chocolates! Any chocolates will do, just make sure they are bittersweet and dark brown!lol!

Salad
What's that nickname you don't want anybody to know about?
I hate being called Edra! I think some of my HS mates called me that and it's annoying me.

Main Course
Which country would you like to visit, and why?
I would like to visit Italy first, I just find the place very historic


Dessert
Your favourite pet peeve?
When someones doubt my capability!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said Chocolate for my soup too. Hmmm... chocolate soup. Now that sounds good. Haha.

Anonymous said...

We like your feast. Ours is up too.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

oh i forgot the kiss and hug part. hehe! ;) nice answers :) mine's up here

CHIKAI ♥ said...

opps. something's wrong with the link. it's here.

Anonymous said...

Nice answers,sis! Mine is up too;)

Anonymous said...

I like your answers happy feasting...mine is ready.