Tuesday, February 5, 2008

reach for your dream

Gail, my sister-in-law has been in Canada for more than 5 years now. Her application for permanent residency has been approved and that she plans to settle to Canada for good.

But of course, she has other plans, like advancing her medical career. She’s hoping to go to an
ultrasound tech school and be an
ultrasound tech . As we all know, Canada is very much in need of skilled workers, especially in the medical field of ultrasound technology. She’s very eager and confident that she can earn more money than her usual care giving job by studying another medical course and have her second diploma, so she tried to hunt for the finest ultrasound technician school on line and by chance, she discovered medical-career-training.com.

This site almost has everything for your medical training needs from articles, reviews and best schools available in your respective states. They offer articles about medical assistants, health care management, holistic medicine and ultrasound technology. You can also search the best online medical schools thru their site and study online!

Hmm, you know what, with the information that my sister-in-law relayed to me, I think I may consider studying a medical course this year, what do you think? After all, I dreamt to be a doctor when I was in pre-school. I remember my unforgettable line while reciting it in front of a huge crowd at St. Scho’s St. Cecilia’s Court “When I grow up I want to be a doctor! “,” I thank you, bow!” lol!

0 comments: