Thursday, February 14, 2008

my sak from hubby

My hubby bought me this…

It’s a multi-colored hobo bag from “The SAK”.




I got so ecstatic the moment I saw it! I love the colors and every details of the bag! He surely knows my craving. :)

That’s why I posted it here! lol! Well, I also want everybody to know how thoughtful my hubby is, considering I haven’t bought anything for him yet.

Tsk Tsk .. That’s why I’ll be off early from work today to buy him his V-gift and also have my hair rebonded. :) (Of course, I have to look stunning for our V- date tomorrow) lol!

13 comments:

bb_ANN said...

kakainggit nman...wow your hubby has a good taste in bag...^^ he knows what you want..happy hearts day!

Eds said...

kaya nga sis eh, na bilib nga me eh, ang cute noh :)

Happy Valentines Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, i like it very much. I like the colors, too. How sweet naman. Happy Valentine to you...

Farah Deen said...

wow...it's GORGEOUS! love the bright colours!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else that is a really cute bag. Happy Valentines Day!

Ozzy's Mom said...

aww..nice bag & super sweet hubby ha! ur a lucky girl..

have fun sa date!

Lhen said...

uyyyy.. may gift cya and a very cute one. Have a great date! :)

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

pareho tayo ng taste!!!!!!!! ang cuteeeeeeeee

Lhen said...

Marlene => ya nga sis ganda ng kulay noh? Happy Valentines too :)

Lhen said...

Farah => It's really nice farah, love it so much! Thanks for dropping by! :)

Eds said...

hi Lhen, salamat sa mga comments!

Berry - maganda tlga ang taste natin noh sis! Thanks :)

Thanks Farah! :)

Zandor - Thank you so much! Happy V- day! :)

Vannie - Thanks sis for the sweet message :)

Nice seeing you again Marlene, salamat :)

yvelle said...

hi! meron ba shops ang "the sak" in P.I.? where po? sorry ha, i'm out of the country kasi, im not updated na. thanks! :)

Eds said...

Hi yvelle! alam ko wala dito sa pinas, but my hubby bought it online sa ebay - here's the site http://ebay.ph . You can search there if in case you'll like to buy one :)