Monday, February 25, 2008

caught in the act :)

Yes, I was caught in the act of blogging! :)

My officemate took these pictures last Saturday morning, while I was busy blogging! I got stunned when I heard the "click click" sound of his cam. hehehe :)


So, para hindi mawala ang poise, nagpapicture uli ako sa knya hehehhe



I told him to erase these pictures sa kanyang cam after I upload it or else I'll tell our boss that if I'm busy blogging, I'll tell them that he spends all his time updating his friendster and downloading nude photos and scandals! kya ngka virus pc nya. lol! (blackmail hehehe)




7 comments:

myles said...

guilty rin ako jan sis! buti dipa ako nahuhuli. hahaha! good day!

Anonymous said...

nyahaha, ako din. guilty:)
at least poised ka kahit guilty!
wehehehe

Eds said...

Emotera & Vannie =>

Hahahaha natawa naman ako sa inyo sis! halos lahat tyo guilty! bwahahaha :)

Anonymous said...

waaah nag reply pa talaga.
wala si bossing noh?
wehehehe

Eds said...

andito sis! makapal lang tlga me bwahahah!lol! :)

Anonymous said...

wais ah! blackmailing tsk tsk tsk. so quits na kayo :)

hi eds if it's oky to exlinks just let me know.

HartofDixie said...

Good that you can actually browse while at work lol.
Lovely photos!