Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Treasured Hamilton Watch

Remember the Hamilton watch that I posted here for my dad? Well, we was able to choose from those gorgeous Hamilton watches we saw online and was able to buy one and gave it to my dad last Christmas.

He was so ecstatic when he saw the watch. He couldn’t believe that we bought him a new watch and it was one of the watches he wanted most. Good thing, my SIL was kind enough to give us a hand in purchasing the item. Thanks sis!

Here it is:


My dad said that this will be his most treasured watch ever because it came from us - his precious children. Aww! Isn't he the sweetest dad ever? :)

2 comments:

MiLeT said...

wow, sosyal ang gift. happy new year sis!

Enchie said...

Nice watch!!! makes me wanna buy one for my husband :) im sure your Dad loved it. what a sweet thought eds :)