Friday, January 16, 2009

The First Apartment

1. Where had you moved from?
~ Within the Philippines – from Pampanga to Makati

2. Describe your first apartment.
~ 3 floors, 2 rooms and an attic. Very cool for us

3. How old were you when you had your apartment?
~ I was 20 years old

4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more.
~ Yes, my friends. We were 7 in the house! :)

5. What was your place of employment then?
~ It was an on the job training. It's about 500 meters away from the apartment

6. How were you finances at the time?
~ Not good. My allowances came from my parents and it was really limited.

7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there.
~ Secret!:)

8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.)
~ I only remember the song. I think it was Cruisin!

9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there?
~ only 2 months because we move in 'coz of our on the job the training at SGV Makati.

More Saturday 9 here.

For now, I have to browse the web for some Vegas vacations. :)

2 comments:

BELLE said...

ENJOYED YOUR BLOG...GREAT ANSWERS....

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Six roomates! Wow, that's quite a lot. Have a great day!