Friday, January 30, 2009

Computer Games

Are you into online adventure games? Or video games that includes visual novel in its settings? Well, visit http://www.tycoongames.eu now and get a load of their new downloadable games. Yeah, they have it all here and you can even purchase the games you love after downloading its free trial.

I got the info from my brother Noel, who is into computer games. I specifically love the dating sims games because it somehow depicts life in the game. Like the Summer Session that I downloaded yesterday. Summer Session is one of the so called "dating games". It plays like an adventure but your goal is to find a girl to date before the Summer Session ends. Lift weights and buy new clothes to impress the ladies, but don't forget your schoolwork! Your cute classmate, your sexy professor, your secret admirer, all you have to do is win their hearts and you’ll be the winner. In this game, you must balance your schedule to raise your stats and pass your exams. Meet unique characters, make friends, and find romance, then play again to unlock all the endings. In short, this game is really cool especially to individuals who love playing a sort of a reality video game.

I’ve downloaded it yesterday and if ever I find it very amusing I think I might ask my brother to download it for me. You know, as a gift for this Valentines Day. Lol! Anyways, we’ll try to see if that will work and if ever, I’ll try to update you more about it. Though, I would only recommend this game to mature teens and adults because of its inappropriate theme.

0 comments: