Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rejuvenation for You?

Plastic surgery nowadays has been rampant and has been freely accepted by many individuals. Well, as the world becomes exposed and think maturely on the matter, many people will definitely engaged in this kind of industry. Though, many religious groups still opposed the roots of plastic surgery as against the law of God, others just don’t really care. Well, as for me, I think I’m mature enough to decide my own direction but If given a chance I won’t engaged or undergo plastic surgery because of the fact that I’m pretty satisfied of what I look like and somehow I‘m really scared of needles. Lol!

Now that this has been bought up, I suddenly remembered my mom’s boss who recently had her facial rejuvenation. Yeah, she had her surgery last January 1 at the surgery was done at her very home. Well, I think the surgeon was their friend who came from Advanced Aesthetics Associates in Phoenix, who came home last Christmas to visit them. And luckily, they were able to convince him to undergo the surgery in the comfort of their home. Good thing, the surgeon has a clinic here in the country and he was able to do the surgery with his remaining tools here.

Anyways, my mom’s boss looks great now with her rejuvenation thingy and I think she’s kinda planning of having a nose lift. Lol! She said that she’ll call the surgeon again later to schedule a consultation regarding that. Whoa! She sure has lots of money to spend huh?! Lol!


0 comments: