Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I can't believe he's GONE...

Yesterday, January 7, 2009, was one of the worst days of my life.

A dear friend of mine had bid goodbye forever and today was even worse because of the realization that I have to accept that the days with him are finally over. God! The fact of his death hasn’t really sunk into my system and each time I remember his death, tears can’t help but fall from my eyes.

In reality, the cause of death was nonsense for me. Somehow, my thoughts say that its better that he could have died with an illness or better that he could have perished of something nobler than negligence. Yes, his death was cause by his own negligence, a situation that he could have pass if he was careful and aware enough of his consciousness.

Hay, I really can’t relay the whole story now and I can’t say his name yet because a friend of mine who is also a blogger doesn’t know he’s gone, Till then I have to keep it all to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my condolences eds..

Nova said...

sometimes, things happen for a reason, we might not understand that whole situation but maybe it is time for him to be with the CREATOR. and his mission here on earth might be over. we can't really figure things out not unless it is also our time to reunited with God. it is pretty much devastated for those people who know him, but memories will surely helps you remember who and what he is before....

i got u tag... and my condolence Eds...

http://www.supernovachron.com/2009/01/lynns-flooding-awards.html

Mich said...

sis, so sorry to hear about your friend :(

Jean Marie said...

so sad....alam na ba ni Johna? He's so young to die.