Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bring back the Fire :)

My SIL Arlyn has been married for 3 years now and she has successfully given birth to a bouncing baby boy last year. Now after getting big and baggy, she decided to loose weight months after her delivery. And today she has successfully reduced her weight to the maximum level. Whoa! (Congrats sis!)



Now, she thought of buying a new set of sexy lingerie for her to use to lure her husband once again. Lol! God I want be surprised if she gets pregnant again this year, lol!

Anyways, her thought to bring the heat back with her hubby is just normal and
exciting right? I see nothing wrong with that. And for me that’s a good call on her side because in some ways, her hubby would want her even more because she brings more excitement to their relationship, In short, being experimental and sexy can really ease the boredom away. Am I right or what? :) That’s why I might be buying some of those sexy lingerie’s she has been bugging me about. I just hope they’ll look good on me. Lol!

So for those who want something new or some spark again in your boring relationship, try wearing sexy lingerie for your enjoyment. :)

1 comments:

Enchie said...

I like all 3 ;)