Sunday, January 25, 2009

WS : Family Bonding

Last weekend we went to the mall again and as said in the post here, Aj has been begging us to go there.

Here are some shots:

~ @ Nike Store

As I've said in my other blog, Aj really loves ball!

Here's Aj and his dad playing ball inside the store!lol! :)

Of course, I'm the photographer! :)

~ @ Toy Kingdom
Aj and Daddy trying the browse all the toys in the store, Luckily Aj didn't pick any expensive toy except for this...

.. stuffed tarantula and snake! He loves exotic animals toys, just hope he won't have them as pets in the future, especially in our house! Errrr!

~@ The Arcade
Opps baby that's too heavy!

We really had a fun time that weekend. But somehow because of over enjoyment Aj got exhausted after and had a fever. Urgh! :P

More snapshots here.

21 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Enjoy your day.

Dora said...

U having a great time! :)
He likes balls? I like fishballs! Ha ha ha. ;p

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Toy Kingdom is always paradise to my son nuong anjan pa kami. Thanks for visiting mine. :)

MiLeT said...

wow. shopping galore sister ha. hehe. nde ko lam eds kung magkano ung bubble maker. it was my sister who bought it kasi. pero sa toys r us madami nun.

Anonymous said...

the mall is such a fun place to be, especially toy kingdom and toys r us :)

boys do like balls so much :)

have a happy week!

Anonymous said...

a fun time for the family! that's really good:)

Anonymous said...

Let me know in the future if AJ ends up with a certain fondness for reptiles. I can share a few from my Husbands collection :-)

Pretty Life Online said...

There aren't enough days in the weekend... nice catch! Mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Anonymous said...

Is that really you? You look like a teener! Fun weekend, hope this week is as enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

nice week-end, eds. gusto ko rin sumakay ng ganyan sa mall kaso di na ako kasya. hahahaa

btw, tatlong lil chocs lang kinain ko dun ano...am not a choc eater but i love chocolates for other purposes. :)

amiable amy said...

hehehe...very nice...bonding is fun isn't it?

Indrani said...

Malls often are fun places to children.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to have some quality time with the family.

Mrs. Stevenson said...

that is a good thing to do once in while. thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

it is always a delight to see a family having a good happy bonding... :) i'm always looking forward to having a nice lazy weekend with my baby and hubby, even if just spent at home. precious!

Ozzy's Mom said...

wow..bonding na bonding good for u! and ang cool ng shoes ni Aj ehehe. big boy na!

Anonymous said...

looks like AJ had a lot of fun Eds. Thanks for dropping by my WS entry.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

I think your baby had a great time =)

Shebadoo said...

I hope your son gets better soon.

I tagged you in my blog. I hope you'll join.

~Sheryl

Lisa said...

Nice photos here. Thanks for dropping by.

Bali Villas said...

It's so tricky to get priceless info on the web. Thank god, I've identified your webpage. I loved reading your story. I think you supply helpful info. Congratulations, and constantly posting to us