Friday, January 16, 2009

Time to Call

Darn! Hubby asked me to get rid some of my credit cards! :O

I actually have four as of now and it’s making my hubby worry that we might end up bankrupt with these cards. Lol! Well, it all depends on the bearer/user right? Yes, I do have 4 but I don’t use all of them for my purchases. I only used 1 card for our monthly purchases and the rest are for emergency purposes only and that’s it! Promise! :P

I explained my sentiments to hubby but still the answer was “No”. Urgh!

Oh well, I have no choice but to call the card’s toll free numbers now and call it quits. :)

3 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the credit card can be your saver and can be the one that destroy. It is the matter on how you use it.

Anonymous said...

CCs are tempting. Sa ngayon, wala na akong credit card kahit isa. Was able to clear them all last year.

I think I have to agree with your hubby. Or if you want to keep a CC, siguro one will do.

Just my thoughts based from my experience.

amiable amy said...

too bad...hehehe... i got only 2 but building it higher, dont want to add...LOl