Friday, January 30, 2009

Photo Moments to Cherish

I just want to share with you some photo moments I had with Aj last time.

While staring at these photos, I somewhat realized that time is running too fast and anytime soon Aj will be a big boy- which means less kisses, less hugs, less chatting. I maybe over acting a bit but its the reality of life that I’ll soon face with my li’l boy. Hayy…


Well, I saw that with my brothers. When we were young, they don’t want to be left alone, they don’t even want my mom to go far from their sight. But when they got older – like in high school – it changed! No more kisses, no more hugs, just them – “The Independent Lad”.


Well, a boy should be a man as they grow old. They need that to survive in this world. But somehow, thinking of it this soon makes me go crazy! Lol! Well, time will come and I'll be more ready! { I'll be much ready in 30 more years I bet! lol! Moms! :) }

Now, all I need to do is search for an online degree.

4 comments:

Nova said...

i'm really touched with mothers who spend so much time with their kids, they have a family time no matter how busy they were at work...

Grace said...

And cute ng mga photos dito. :)

AJ said...

hi to ur AJ from me AJ..hi eds..rgds ..:) aus ang photo bonding nyong magina ah..

Good Filipino said...

wow :) how nice family bonding :) i like it too :)