Friday, January 23, 2009

A Birthday Wish

Thanks Rosemarie & MM for this tag.:)

Although my birthday is still months away from now, I thought of doing this tag now for me to see if all of my wishes will come true this year! Hopefully! :)

Anyways, here are the rules...

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

Here is my wish:

1. Good health for my family
2. A more stable financial status this year and the years to come
3. More opps this year! :)
4. A new Laptop for me
5. A DSLR for me again ( for my future photography hobby )
6. More income for the construction of our dream home
7. Lots of love from my family and friends
8. An awesome vacation with the family
9. Our very own business
10. Baby number 2! Kidding! :)

Now, it’s your turn Roselle, Sweetytots, Arlene, Kathy, Pat, Vhiel, Vina, Nancy, Milet and Eya

5 comments:

Prettymom said...

thanks for doing the tag sis, happy weekend

MiLeT said...

tapos na po.

http://www.momiespace.com/2009/01/birthday-wish.html

salamat!

PM said...

thanks for this! doing it now :)

Mich said...

uy nagbabalak na bang mag-baby #2? game na!

amiable amy said...

wish you have a baby number 2 hahaha