Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Future of Mental Health

I love reading books and so as my cousin Kaye. She’s currently taking up Nursing at Bataan Institute and will graduate really soon this year. Hopefully she’ll graduate with high honors.

Speaking of books, I went to their house last Monday and was fortunate enough to see her there. She’s usually out when I drop by their house but it was their free day, so I got a chance to catch up with her. I also ask her if she have some interesting reads that I can borrow. She handed me a book authored by Dr Daniel Amen. I haven’t seen neither heard this book before, so I ask her why she considers this an interesting read. Well, she just said that the book was controversial, especially in the field of medicine. She told me that the articles in that book can really help a person improve his health by prioritizing his brain or something. Discover how you could improve your health and life as a whole by finding the best treatment for symptoms through the articles of Dr Daniel Amen. Check out Dr. Amen's profile here.

Anyways, I might have to take a look at it a little deeper. I just hope I won’t sleep on this one. Wish me luck! Lol! :)

0 comments: