Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Question of the week #46

1. Where do you keep your Pot of Gold?
+ Usually in our bank account

2. Do you get annoyed by people who are really proud of who they are?
+ Yes, I do.. Humility is a virtue.

3. How often growing up did you hear your parents say “I love you”?
+ Actually, with them I haven't heard them saying the phrase but with us their children, usually during occasions. :)

4. Here comes TROUBLE! What do you see?
+ Financial problems and health issues

5. What is your most prized possession?
+ My 2 boys - Aj and Hubby

6. What nickname/s did you hate the most in your childhood?
+ Bulenlen! Hahaha.. a childhood nickname for Edralin by my parents. lol!

7. What haven’t you done in a long time?
+ Attending on my spiritual side

8. What do you enjoy doing? Aside from blogging because we all know we love to blog.
+ Reading books and shopping!

9. When you’re reading, do you sometime have to reread a section because your mind wandered?
+ Yes, usually.. especially with Twilight.. lol!

10. Have things broken in your life recently?
+ Just my heart.. a bit.. with the death of my friend..

Join us here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Jhari said...

Bulenlen, thanks for leaving some love on my QOTW. Till next week ;)