Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where Am I Heading To?

When I was just a little girl, I dreamed to be a doctor. When I grew up a bit, I changed my mine because of my fear of blood but somehow I still hope to be one even I have a blood phobia. But when I go to college, I was definitely sure that I won’t and can’t be a doctor. First because my mom got sick- meaning we are low in our finances and second because I know in my heart that I can’t be successful in the said field. So I took up Accountancy.

At first, I was very enthusiastic. I got high grades and end up being a scholar in our school. But as time passed by I suddenly realized that I don’t like Accountancy. Not that I really hate it, it’s just that the whole thing is not me. Well, I’m not really sure till now. It’s more like that I should have taken Business Administration and be a businesswoman than Accountant. Though, I can be a businesswoman even though I’m an accounting graduate, right? Well, I just thought that if I’ve taken the real field that I love I would be very successful with it and be renowned like Jamie Sigler.

Huh! I just hope I could really find my calling very soon and go to that path. So that I can proudly say that I’m fulfilled with my career. Or maybe- being a pretty housewife is my path? Don’t you think?

0 comments: