Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Question of the week #47

1. Its really funny when________________.
+ my hubby farts outloud in public then denies it! lol! :)

2. What’s your story?
+ Nothing much really. I'm just a simple cutie girl with an awesome body!!!! Bwahaha!

3. How often do you awaken remembering your dream/s?
+ Since last year, I rarely remember my dreams. Maybe because I have a lot in one night!

4. Would you have a baby to save a relationship?
+ Of course not! Never..

5. Is it acceptable to kill one man in order to save a million?
+ It depends...

6. If someone calls you and asks for your name, do you tell them?
+ Not that instant

7. In the past days/weeks, what piece of mail made you the happiest?
+ Hmmm.. my credit card statement with zero balance on credit! Yes!

8. Would you want to live forever?
+ Yes, if my loveones will live forever too..

9. Is sitting around doing nothing inconsequential?
+ Yes.. you must always seek ways to do something, even at home - like blog for instance! That's what I usually do if I'm done with everything I do - well atleast may benefits ba un db!?

10. What does whispering makes you think of?
+ A Secret

Join us here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol tama ba un, linaglag mo hubby mo? ahahahaha

anyway, natawa ako comment mo sis. yup, i am we just found out eh. 5 weeks pa nga lang ako ^_^ but grabe ang morning sickness and dizziness!

grabe ang hubby ko noh? nagiwan ng bonggang-bongga! bwahahahahaha

ikaw na ang sunod mare!!!

Anonymous said...

first time visit here..love your layout....great job! hope to be here more often.