Friday, October 10, 2008

I ♥ Tropic Thunder :)

Last weekend, my hubby and I went to the movies to watch “Hellboy 2”. While waiting for the movie to launch, trailers of upcoming movies where flashed on the big screen. And this one kept us laughing on our seats while waiting for Hellboy to start.

Just look at their banner! Lol!


Synopsis:

This movie is all about a group of spoiled actors shooting a big budgeted war movie dropped in the middle of the jungle by their director. Unbeknownst to them, they’ve been dropped into a very real war zone, and they’ll have to fight their way out if they want to survive! I think this film is really awesome and can really make us cry while laughing!

Oh I just can’t wait to see this movie! I also love the actors that's why I'm uber excited to see it! Hope it will be shown next week so that we can have some good laughs over the weekends then.

Btw, about “Hellboy”, the movie was fine but it lacks that “something” {again} that I usually look for on action-adventure films. Well, I rather cook my casserole recipes than watching another movie like this. :)


23 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

me haven't watch this.

Anonymous said...

Me too sis! I'm still waiting for the schedule :)

darly said...

hi eds,
they showed the movie here in dubai last week kaso we didn't bother to watch, we thought corny.
Hmm, buti na lang there's a thing called download, hehehe.
Happy weekend momi eds!!

Calv said...

ok ito. my officemates couldn't stop laughing. ang galing ni robert downey playing a black guy.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@darly, you are lucky :)

Ozzy's Mom said...

dba si Tom Cruise sali sa cast? m not sure tho.hehehehe enjoy the weekend eds

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

hayyy i wanna watch this din, tignan ko kung makakatakas ako sa mga scheds ko

and i have a baby to take care pa

Mye said...

we watched Hell Boy 2 din at nakita ko din yang funny movie na yan sa trailer =) ang kulit nga!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Hell Boy 2 yeah I like that movie too.

sweetytots said...

i dont watch much movies anymoer..
this looks scary to be funny!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
370

sweetytots said...

its scrier pag kasali sa cast si tom cruise..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
371

sweetytots said...

robert downey black?
scary!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
373

sweetytots said...

ay 372 palang.. pala un.. eto ung 373..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
373

Sherry Go Sharing said...

is this nice?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@calvin you have watched it?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@architect what is 373? whats that.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its 3 days left and I am so excited. Not sure if my comments beat architect.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its going to be weekend soon and I really hope I win.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my favourite actor is Brad Pitt, Arnold, some don't know the name.

Robin and Emz said...

i haven't seen this movie yet but would love to check it out too

Robin and Emz said...

sis comedy ba to?

Robin and Emz said...

by the way, how was the movie pala sis?

Robin and Emz said...

darly, pa share naman ng url kung san mo nadownload ung file para we can watch na lang from home...=)