Wednesday, October 22, 2008

End all your debts

The spender in me has strike again.

I bought a new pair of Crocs “Alice” yesterday and I was like so high of its cuteness! Lol!



Now, I’m thinking of a credit card consolidation for my debts, bwahahahaha! Do you think I have to apply for a bill consolidation loans to end all my card debts?

Well, maybe I have to think about it first because I’m a wise card user and don’t really like credit interest. I usually pay all my credit card charges before it bears interest because of fear of consolidation loan bad credit. But I ‘m not saying that bills consolidation isn’t a good idea, it all depends on the burden of debts and on the person paying it.


Like what my friend Melvin did to end all his debt. He applied for debt consolidation for his entire loan and has been paying an amount that fits his budget. Since then he felt so free and happy. So, if ever you need help with your debts don’t hesitate to ask for assistance. There are many financial institutions that offers services about debts and bad credits.

29 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

love the shoe!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I don't like debts but I have them

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I want to end all my debts too

sweetytots said...

i see that you bought them already huh!
598

sweetytots said...

nice choice eds, its so cute 599

sweetytots said...

i do have something like that, pero ung fake lng.. hahaha 600

sweetytots said...

im so kuripot, hirap ng single mom eh..601

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like the colour too

Sherry Go Sharing said...

how much is it?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

achitect are you gonna buy one?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

single mom need to save more

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its okay architect we understand

Sherry Go Sharing said...

money is everything yeah

Sherry Go Sharing said...

kids education is not cheap

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Ed is the shoe comfy?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have not wear croc before

Sherry Go Sharing said...

oh yeah I can still see the price tag. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you can snap a pic of you wearing it :) I love to see it

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hope to see them soon :)

Anonymous said...

i wanted those also kaso nagdadalawang isip ako sa price.

eds, its only now that i have taken the time to comment and was suprised to see na your commenters split their sentences just so makarami. hala. spamming yan and even though you haven't spelled out the rules, its only logically that comments should be related to the post. no wonder one blogger have already written about being annoyed about it.

its your games eds, so its your words kung ano ifofollow. hay buhay!

redleaffly said...

http://www.blogpagerank.cn

show your blog google page rank

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have to go someday and asked how much the exact price of the shoe selling here

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the other day I just walked pass the shop did not go in

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I want to end all my debts in 5 years

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I really hope I can do that :) lets pray together

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Ed you like to join a photography blog? I found one http://ilovephotoblogs.com/

Not sure about the procedure

Cecile said...

eds, i like your drocs :-) have one but the old style.

inyang said...

i used to have this shoes and i loved it ... same style, same color :) but i said byebye to it when i gave it to my cousin when i visited pinas early this year ...

Aisha Smith said...

Yes debt consolidation is the need hour.I would like to say that you will find many debt consolidation programs on the net giving different facilities. Merging credit card debt helps in increasing credit score. In the age of plastic currency every one finds easier to get on the spot loan but they find it awfully difficult to administer it attentively.So this can help one to become Debt Free