Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Snapshot#57


For this WS, I’m posting my hubby’s Airsoft Tournament last Saturday. Unfortunately they were defeated but he’s still happy for playing the best sport ever.

Here are their photos with his team mates:

He's the one with the right hand up! :)

Just look at him grin! He’s really in his element that day.

Oh well, he really needs this kind of fun once in a while. Btw, he'll be buying some new golf balls this weekend for their golf game next week. See how sportaholic my hubby is? lol!

Have more weekend snapshots here.


16 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

nice photos♥

Robin and Emz said...

hope i can try this sport too..

Anonymous said...

better luck next time to your hubs! at least he had fun. :D

Layered Mocha Cheesecake
Dallas World Aquarium

Jackie said...

it certainly looks like they all had fun. maybe next time they will win.

Thanks for the smiles and I hope you have a great week end!!

Here's mine!!
http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/10/weekend-snapshot.html

Pretty Life Online said...

Great catch for weekend shot! Have a great day! mine's up too.

Lisa said...

Great photo, he certainly is happy even if they did lose! Enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

Cool shots....TC

Unknown said...

i was so much into airsoft myself back in the philippines. my wife calls us a "bunch of kids with expensive toy guns"! hahaha!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I just love happy moment and group gathering is fun too.

Jeanne said...

everybody looks having fun

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful!

sweetytots said...

parang totoo ah..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
222

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I want to have a gathering with my friends the last time was in 2002. So long ago.

Mye said...

they really look like a real soldiers =) this sport is quite interesting.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I agree with Mye :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

this pic remind of a game, paint war. Have you try that? I haven't