Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Sexy Name




What's Sexy About Your Name


You are sexy because you have an amazing mind. You are good at forming deep connections.

You are very verbal. Sexual attraction isn't going to happen until you can really talk to someone.

You are up for a challenge, and you don't mind taking the time to seduce someone.

You enjoy getting inside someone's head. You love figuring out how people tick and learning how to get them to love you.

You expect your lover to also be your best friend. You need someone who as loyal and dedicated as you are.

If you can't get along outside of the bedroom, you won't get along in the bedroom.



17 comments:

Robin and Emz said...

cool! another fun game! let me try this one next time..

Sherry Go Sharing said...

this is fun let me try first :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have try it and post it on http://namesherry.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-sexy-is-your-name.html

Mye said...

i wonder if my name is sexy too =)

Mye said...

will try to check it out on my blog soon =)

sweetytots said...

ako kya.. ano kaya sexy name ko?
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
383

sweetytots said...

sana man lang khit sa name sexy.. wla na yata pagasa ung body..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
384

sweetytots said...

wow nka 80 plus commetns na pala ako today!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
385

sweetytots said...

pilitin ko maka 100 comments today!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
386

Sherry Go Sharing said...

how many sexy name I have?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

like architect I wonder how many comment I have make :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think sharon stone has a sexy name. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like this fun game too!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I wonder how many comments have I made with my sexy name :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

how do you choose sexy name for your kids?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

As I know my name are given by my grandfather.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@mye yeah i think your name is sexy too.