Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend Schedule

For this weekend, after the trick or treat activity later this afternoon, we’ll be heading home for some All Saint’s prep with our love ones. By tomorrow, we’ll go north at my mom’s house for a 2 days vacation.

It has been a while since I last visited my parents. They even called me yesterday if we can drop by at their house for the weekend. I felt that they really miss Aj.

But for today, I’m still in the office finishing some task, after this I’ll help my officemate Lynne to browse the net for some wholesale fashion jewelry supplier. Well, she’s planning to have her own little boutique next year. Hopefully, I can give her a hand with her plan.


3 comments:

sweetytots said...

thanks for the prize.. got it.. I am hosting a giveaway in my new site sweetytots and I'd like to invite you to join in I'm giving away a 3pc musical toy set perfect for your baby. Click here to join. Dont worry its not a commenting game.. trauma yata ako dun..

Anonymous said...

I must appriciate your helping hand,but do give importance and visit you family too.

Anonymous said...

I must appriciate you for your helping hand,but concentrate on family too.