Monday, October 20, 2008

Should I change my blogger template?

I’m thinking of changing my template. (I’m thinking of a more personalize and scrappy template)

What do you think guys should I change it? Hmm…


Well, I have this hearty template since February this year. I chose this one because of its colors and looks. But somehow I kinda want to change it to a 3 column template but I don’t know how.


So, I thought of changing it as a whole. Though, I’m having second thoughts because this design has been with me for almost 8 months now and somehow this template has given me compliments, readers, page rank (which is gone now) and most importantly opps! Lol!

What do you think should I change it for updating (change) sake or should I keep it for “sentimental value” sake?

23 comments:

Mye said...

there are lot of site offering a free 3-column template, you can check it out =)

Anonymous said...

umm, I'll go for changing template. You'll feel fresher after that. :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sure go ahead sure give your blog a new look as well.

admin said...

I change my template theme once in a while pero I stick to it minsan if I really love it...

go ahead nga para cool change..

sweetytots said...

im for template change..


sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
430

sweetytots said...

go update.. go update..
431

sweetytots said...

not that its not nice, its pretty its just that, it takes awhile to load..
432

sweetytots said...

im looking for a new template as well for my sweety tots blog.. hasnt found one yet, 433

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think its not easy to choose a template.

sweetytots said...

id like a magazine layout, but cant seem to find one for blogger that wont have error.434

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I sure hope you find one that suits your blog

sweetytots said...

kept on getting errors..
435

Sherry Go Sharing said...

magazine layout is nice too, great idea!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I see that we are online together :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

what error are you getting?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

what type of error if you dont mind me asking.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

some layout are nice if you check out mine http://sherrygo.blogspot.com

I love that.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I saw some I like but failed to make it pretty so I change it.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have new template on new contest blog of mine.

http://anothercontest.blogspot.com
http://sherrycontest.blogspot.com

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am still looking for template for my other blog

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Ed, have you make decision to change template?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like pink colour template

Sherry Go Sharing said...

what colour do you like ed?