Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mixed Emotions

What a day!

Mixed emotions are purging in my veins right now. I feel happy because I was able to grab 10 opps today, 5 of which I will post tomorrow. I also feel relieve because somehow I was able to update my back logs at the office. Yipeey for that! :)

On a sad tone, I also feel bad because Mr. G did his job again and left this blog PR less {again}. I feel pressured too because I need to update my 3 blogs and I have to post something interesting to allure more readers. The worst news ever for this day is – Our LCD Monitor has been damaged! How?

My hubby accidentally shot the LCD with his air soft gun. Geeeezz!!!! Now, our monitor has two big lines on the sides. Urgh! We already talk to his friend who is a staff of the store where we bought the pc. He said that he will try to replace the monitor under the status of warranty, that is if he will not be questioned about the damage. If not, we have no choice but to buy a new monitor! Grabe 10T ung LCD! ;(

I just hope his friend can do something about it. Hayy...now I’m typing this with a striped monitor... :P Oh well, accidents really happen right? ;(

How about you guys? How was your day?

10 comments:

Mye said...

naku, LCD! mahal nga nun.. pero accidents like that really happens... di bale babalik din PR ng blog mo =) stay happy

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah MR.G is always doing his job. I do hope I get PR for my blogs.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

oo nga, mukha ngang nag update again si Mr. G

pero wow dami mo opps nakuha! sa SS yan?

Calv said...

hehehe ok lang yan. i hope mareplace yung lcd niyo. ako nanakawan ng 6300 last night. :(

Robin and Emz said...

naku sayang naman.. sana mapalitan nga nila agad yung lcd monitor nyo. wala bang waranty yan sis?

Robin and Emz said...

by the way about mr. g, i lost another point din.. bat ganun, ang weird.. hirap talaga malaman kung pano tumataas or bumababa ang page ranks natin..

Robin and Emz said...

to calvin: (pasingit lang sis kse i was struck by his comment) how did that happen? yung colleage ko naman naholdap sa fx. puno raw yung fx and out of 10 passengers, 4 dun yung holdaper.grabe noh? everybody should really take precautions these days lalo na't palapit na ang christmas season.. God bless!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sometimes I am mixed emotions too.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I just have a blogspot change to dot com I hope get pr for that blog.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I forgot to say its www.namesherry.com which was a blogspot. Its still in process not ready yet.