Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great Images for your Blog

Blogging has really been a big deal in my life for almost a year now.



With blogging, I can freely make my own journal and update my friends with whatever that matters in my life. Before I used to blog with simple texts and simple words but when I get the hang of it, I added some images that added some appeal on my posts. Now, I try to make a point that I can include some cool images on my posts for everybody to enjoy. If I don’t have an available photo on my cam, I usually browse the internet for some free blog images.

Just recently, I come across a site that offers free images for bloggers.

Acobox.com offers great images for bloggers or site owners. It also provides image hosting to its clients. I already sign-up and got my hotlink posted on my site and any blogger can have his hotlink too. How to hotlink an image? Just look for the image, click it and ctrl-V and that’s it! You can now publish that awesome image in your blog.

So, if ever you want to know more, just visit their site.

1 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

new template looks great :)