Thursday, October 9, 2008

Contest Updates #2

I would like to apologize for not updating you with the contest status this week. It has been a pretty busy week for me at the office and at the same time I have some other time-consuming personal issues to settle for a while.

I will try to post the top commenters list this weekend and hopefully I can give you more interesting posts to comment to. :)

Another thing, I would like to thank all of those bloggers who join the contest, especially those who recently join and has been trying to catch up with the other contestants.

Goodluck to all of you and hope you’ll have a great time this weekend! Btw, I bought 2 Wayfarer sunglasses last week for me and hubby. I'll try to post the photos if I have time :)


15 comments:

Mye said...

oo nga, pang 3rd week na ng contest mo this weekend.. =)

happy TGIF!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah love the contest, can't wait to know how many comments I have got.

Calv said...

hehe ok lang. ganun talaga kung malaki ang pacontest.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am sure everyone excited about the updates.

Robin and Emz said...

hope im still part of your top ten:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I am coming by everyday.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@robin and emz I want to know too.

sweetytots said...

mee too.. although im not commenting as much before, hope im still in the top ten.
hope im at the top

Sherry Go Sharing said...

not sure hows the comment now as dont know whats my figure.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I hope I am in top 5

Mye said...

goodluck nalang sa top commentators =)

sweetytots said...

wla pa ba update? sana ako ang top!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
382

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I sure hope I am top 2 now.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am still looking for the right sunglasses for me.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

being top commentator is not easy you need to keep track of the comments.