Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is the End

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Thank You Comments

I just want you guys to know that I’m ending this contest today (October 24) at 12 noon (Phil time)! Sorry for cutting the contest “one day” short but I have to end it to block all the “spamming and nonsense comments” that I have been receiving for the past few days. Unfortunately, some of the contestants has been spamming thru my posts and had even made some of my posts a chatter box.:( I do appreciate your efforts of visiting and commenting on my blogs for almost everyday but I just hope that you could have at least had something sensible to say that my readers and I could relate to. You see some of them have been telling me that they wanted to comment on my post but because of the “said” spamming or nonsense chatting- they rather leave my blog and never leave a mark because of irritation. :)

Tsk tsk tsk.. But I will still count your comments because I know you have work hard on leaving your comments on my blogs. But I just want to emphasize that my purpose of having this contest was to receive more constant readers and more visitors - not to scare them away.

Anyways, I will still declare the official winners on the 27th of October (Monday).


To all who join, greeted me and commented – THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :)

You really made this contest successful and a very MEMORABLE ONE! Lol! :)


13 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi Ed, I understand :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am happy you cut it short too.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Happy Friday and weekend to you Ed :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Good luck to you ed in counting my comments, not sure how much I have made :).

Sherry Go Sharing said...

opps, forgot saying that hope I win :)

Dez said...

Haay... oo nga sis! yung iba basta may masabi lang. some do play dirty tricks anoh?! bad. bad.. anyways, your contest is a blast!!! and congratulations on you blogsversary!!! more blogging years to come! :)

sweetytots said...

Thank you eds, for replying on my comments.. I really felt bad when I read that comment. What matter is what you think, that's why I went to you. Thank you so much!

Calv said...

hayy good call. ako rin naiirita na mag-comment seeing all those worthless one-liners. (you know who you are). it's driving away real readers from your blog.

wiehanne said...

Yeah, comment contest can be a boomerang sometimes. People might left a lot of irrelevant comments just to be the winner. However, thanks for holding this contest :)

Ozzy's Mom said...

bwahahahahaha :) hey eds, happy blogingversary to you !!!! muah.

nku ako din eh lapit na - ano kaya magandang pa contest?

Happy Weekend sis! TC

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Ed, wiehanne is right I think if you didn't end it early who knows the blog might turn upside down. DO you think that possible?

I think you will think again for next contest whether to hold a comment contest.

Mye said...

gosh, eds! they still didn't know its them! hahahaha! anyway, happy blogsary! more to contest to come =)

ctdweller said...

Hi there,

I believe I joined your contest but am not sure if I did comments. So it's possible I will not win anything :-(

I am sorry to hear about the spams coming your way. Our laptop conks out from time to time because of the spams that come our way as well.

Oh well.