Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My New Scrappy Template :)

Hi everyone!!!

I have a new look! Do you like it? {I just hope so..  }

Thanks to Cathy, I finally have the 3 column template I’m craving for. This template has a whole bunch of difference from my old template. From its column to its colors and a lot more.

I told Cathy to give it a scrappier look because I really love scrapbooking and its embellishments.

Oh well, I just hope I can get more readers, visitors and opps with this new template. Lol! :)

Anyways, I have to ciao for a while! I’ll be back as soon as I finish some tasks! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganda sis, very mommy at country ang dating

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look!!! grabe envy ako! ehehehe :) hope this new template bring u more opps. im sure din meron dadating, generous ka eh.

Jard The Great said...

hi.. there's a widget to count the comments on your page if you're are interested..(so u wudn't hav to count it..tedious task!)

this is the link... my fren created a widget for top commentator..

hope u like it!

http://ad3ck.blogspot.com/2008/07/top-commentators-of-month.html