Friday, October 24, 2008

Are you a Credit Addict?

Remember the book I bought – Simplify and Life a Good Life? Well, I've finished reading 20 chapters yesterday and boy this book is like “Manny Pacquiao” – walang mintis ang tama sa akin! Lol!

Well, I’m just too stubborn to realize that somehow Bo Sanchez has a {BIG} point in this book! lol!

Here‘s an excerpt from one of the chapters I read.

QUESTION: Are you a credit addict?

See if any of these descriptions apply to you.
~I am always near the limit of my credit cards.
~I often use this month’s income to cover last month’s bills.
~I can’t imagine living without credit,
~I worry about money quite a lot.
~I don’t have a formal savings program.
~I have lied to my spouse or creditors about making payments.I know I should give money to God but there’s just not enough right now~I’ve taken a cash advance on one credit card to make the payment on another credit card.

If you checked some or all of these items, get help, quick! Asks friends to discipline you, help you tear up your credit cards, and support you in you decision to stay sober from borrowing money.

GET HELP if you are a credit addict. If you ask me how many checks I had here or if I have any – it’s a SECRET!!!

3 comments:

Nova said...

hehehe..i used to be a credit card addict and turned out to have so many debts hay.. that was a nightmare and i'm spending my money nowadays wisely...

got you something here, hope you like it:
http://www.supernovachron.com/2008/10/awardz-uber-amazing-blog.html

MiLeT said...

isa lang ang check ko. yung i worry about money quite a lot, don't we all? pero the one check is because i have read a lot of bo sanchez book plus rich dad and larry gamboa. if you wanted to straighten out your finances grab the books of the said author. dami ka matutunan.

btw, if you are going to read another book of bo then try eight secrets of the truly rich. ganda un. eye opener.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

i read "simplify and create abundance" and also "create your own miracles" bo is a good one and very humble when i had the chance to meet him in person.