Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prestigious beauty school

My gay friend Del called me up yesterday. He was asking me if I know a great beauty school where he can study cosmetology. He wants to study the art of making people beautiful because he plans to establish his own beauty salon next year. So, because of that I was forced to help him fulfill his dream. :)

Since this morning I was browsing the net, hoping that I can search on the best beauty school for Del. Luckily, the web didn’t fail me again. I came across Regencybeauty.com – a prestigious beauty school that has branches all over the states. I heard that they have the best training here and most of the graduates are recognized throughout the states.

Goody, I just can’t wait to tell Del about this school. Aren’t we lucky to have the internet with us? ;)


3 comments:

Robin and Emz said...

good luck to your friend's beauty school hunting:)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my sis was in beauty school but never work in that industry

Mye said...

i once dream of becoming a beauty consultant when i'm still young, but it never pushes through =)