Thursday, October 16, 2008

Question of The Week #35

  1. Do you have a broad sense of humor?

::: Yes, I think so. Lol! :::


2. Is it possible to have a truth without an opinion?

::: Hmm. I don’t think so. How can you know the truth without knowing each side? ::


3. What amount of money would you shave your head for charity?

::: Can I just donate some of my money than some of my hair! Lol!


4. Do you find it easy to be totally honest with someone even though it might hurt their feelings?

::: Yes, I just done it yesterday with my officemate. Well, I need to do it to settle everything between us :::


5. When people you know are laughing to themselves while reading, do you ask them to share what is funny?

::: Yes, all the time! I guess I want them to share their happiness with me ;) :::


6. What stresses you out the most?

::: Work related problems :::


7. Could you go one full day without speaking?

::: Never! It’s very impossible for me not to speak at all! :::


8. Would you rather ask the question or answer it?

::: I rather ask. I’m more of a reporter and The Buzz host than a celebrity in spotlight. :::


9. What is the one thing that always makes you smile?

::: Helping a friend find the best fat burner. Or in other words, making other people smile in my own simple way.


10. Do you trust in love?

::: Of course, I always do. :::



21 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like this, I am getting to know you better :)

Mye said...

we are the same for # 6

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am same as you in #10.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my friend too never give up on looking for love

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I need fat burner to lose fat.

Robin and Emz said...

daming tanong nito.. tyaga mo sumagot sis:)

Robin and Emz said...

hmm.. ako i don't think broad and sense of humor ko..onti lang i guess.. my hubby has lots and lots of this though.

Robin and Emz said...

ay mejo pahero tayo ng opinion sa 4..

Robin and Emz said...

and pareho rin tayo sa 5=) kaso pag dko ka-close i dont bother to ask

Robin and Emz said...

i can do no. 7 at work pag petics mode kami at badtrip ako.hahaha.. it seldom happens naman..

Robin and Emz said...

for no. 8, i love doing both pero mas more ako into answering questions kasi i love sharing my own opinion

Robin and Emz said...

ako naman my daughters always makes me smile..=)

Robin and Emz said...

i also do definitely trust in love!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my friend trying to slim down as well

Sherry Go Sharing said...

she has been taking all type of fat burner but looked the same

Sherry Go Sharing said...

when I asked her about it she just said need long term to see result

Sherry Go Sharing said...

she loves taking nap after meal

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I don't agree to sleep after meal will sure gained fat fast!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

she is still looking for love

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I really hope she find true love

Sherry Go Sharing said...

she's waiting someone to introduce her.