Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 Reasons to be Thankful Today

Finally! I have a tag and its from Mhay! Thanks sis! :)

RULES:
1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist
3. Please do copy from Start to End.4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.

Copy this Participants List:
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
My Discoveries

My Precious Niche

{My entries...}


1.) I’m thankful because Aj has fully recovered from his illness last week.

2.) I’m thankful because lots of bloggers joined my contest and greeted me as well

3.) I’m thankful because I got a $10 yesterday from my bloggy friend Milet

4.) I’m thankful because I have some opps yesterday as well as today

5.) I’m thankful because MR G gave my blogs some PR! Yes!

6.) I’m thankful because my boss in not here in the office and he didn’t saw me coming late.lol!

7.) I’m thankful because Betty La Fea is here to make my nights happy

8.) I’m thankful because I have AJ and Hubby in my life

9.) I’m thankful because I have lots of friends that I can count on

10.) Finally, I’m really thankful that I’ve discovered BLOGGING! :)


I’m tagging Vannie, Milet, Cheryll, Cez, Yen and Something Purple


7 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

super thankful w/ blogging din!! :D ahahahaha

mine's here

sweetytots said...

tnx for continuing this tag eds..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots

sweetytots said...

request po? pwee ka ba mag add ng archive widget d2.. habang on going ung contest mo? its easier to navigate and comment on lots of post pag may archive.. just like what you have sa mommy site mo.. thx!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#115

Calv said...

amen to number 10. hehehe.

babie said...

tagged you here pala eds. http://ybabie.blogspot.com/2008/09/propogating-friendship-award.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks dito,sis! :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love this thankful today post. :)