Thursday, October 30, 2008

To "trick or treat" or not?


There’s a “trick or treat” event tomorrow in our place and I plan to include Aj in the activity. But the problem is hubby and I still have work tomorrow and we haven’t got a chance to ask our bosses’ a leave. Well, we thought that tomorrow is a non-working day for us but we’re wrong.

Hmm.. I need to do something to push this thru. If ever this will be Aj’s first “Trick or Treat” party! Oh, I just can’t wait. 

How about you guys? How was your kid's trick or treating party?


2 comments:

MiLeT said...

i have to look twice sa blog url just to make sure kaninong site napuntahan ko. bwahahaha. but its a nice refreshing change.

we don't have plans for trick or treat. hahaha. kj ko ba? i just can't take ung pagod but on the 1st of nov we'll be heading off sa pampanga. for my deceased parents.

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha sis! naligaw ka b? hehehe thanks ha.... it looks refreshing nga db?

hahah ako dpa sure about tomorrow eh.. hehehe btw sis! I'll be joining on ur contest ha.. il leave u a message soon :)