Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blogs that affects blogging

I’ve been blogging for almost a year now and since then I’ve been amused with the different kinds of blogs that I had seen. From boring to outrages blogs, to simple ones and beautifully crafted sites. Each one of them has somehow affected the way I blog and manage my blogs. Each one of them taught me different traits and tricks which helped me survive the art and the business of blogging.

I particularly love parenting blogs, art blogs and those blogs that has something to do with health or issues affecting it. Recently, I finished reading Daniel P Neumeister blogs, where I read different kinds of health and hospital issues in our present times. I love reading it because it his posts affects me and even people surrounding me about the current problems our health management is experiencing.

To know more about what I’m talking about just click on his name to browse thru his blog.


0 comments: